Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Hello February!!!!

Well just a few days I was bummed because I wasn't chosen for two DT's that I applied for, but then the very next day I found out that I was chosen as one of the top 25 finalists for the My Scrapbook Nook DT!

I am so super excited I made it as one of the finalists! The kits there are amazing and you should see the current design team - WOW! The final team will be announced Sunday so keep your fingers crossed for me :)

But that's not it. The following day I found out I was chosen as a guest designer for Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker!

And I will be working with one of her new releases that just debuted at CHA winter. Here is a little peek-

Willow Bee-

 My month will be in March so I will start posting my new Nikki Sivils products then!
Thanks for stopping and letting me share my good new with you. - Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment