Monday, April 26, 2010

Some new challenges

Hello there everyone. Here are some new challenges for you.

First up is Monday's sketch from Scrapbook challenges:



And here is my take on the sketch using some fabulous My Little Shoebox papers and embellies. I love, love, love the MLS papers, but unfortunately they can not be found here. Luckily I found some on Scrapbook.com and had it delivered. They were out of some of the designs I wanted, but I found lots of goodies. I flipped this sketch to make it fit my photos a little better. You can see what the rest of the DT did with the sketch HERE.


And it is also my week to host a challenge at Scrapbook Challenges. My challenge this month is "Spring All Over". For this challenge you have to use a variety of spring related embellishements on your layout. All the details can be found HERE. This is my example layout also using my new My Little Shoebox papers.


The Scrapbook Challenges sponsor for April is Paper Crafts and they have generously donated a prize pack for one lucky winner. For every challenge you enter your name will be submitted for the random draw. Good luck to all who enter!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet layouts! And that Frances is getting sooo big. Are you trying out for the MLS DT? Because you should these are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete