Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Two page layouts

Today is two page layout day on the Bo Bunny blog. And can I tell you how much I love being on the DT for Bo Bunny??? They are the best company to work for, their products are awesome and the rest of the DT is super talented! Just check out all the two page layouts they created HERE.

I hear from a lot of people that two page layouts hard to do because of so much space to work with. I love them because there is so much space to fill. I like layouts with lots of big photos. So I rarely crop my photos or print them in a smaller size. I the pictures to be the focus of the layout and the papers and embellishments to compliment them. Two page layouts are perfect for that because you can fit lots of big photos. And when you don't crop your photos you save lots of time too!

Here is my two page layout for the Bo Bunny Blog. I used Bo Bunny Learning Curve (a little Cambridge) to create my LO. The pictures were taken in Door County Wisconsin. We found this little farm run by a married couple. All the farm animals were rescued from various farms and situations. Frances loved to feed them from the yellow food bucket. So we called her our little Farmer Frannie! Now when we say we are going to the farm she still asks "Feed animals?"

Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment