Wednesday, November 10, 2010

An altered frame to share...

Does anyone shop at IKEA? I love that place!! We just spent all day there on Saturday buying a new couch, a new dresser for the baby and a cabinet for our office. If you've been there before then you have seen their "market place" area on the lower floor. You can find all kinds of little stuff down there for the office, kitchen, bathroom or really any room in the house. While there a few months ago I discovered these unfinished frames in the market place. They hold a 4 x 6 picture and you can buy these cute matching easle to hold the frame on. Since they are unfinished they are perfect for altering.

So when Bo Bunny asked the Design Team to create an altered item for today's blog post I knew just what to do! I painted the frame with brown acrylic paint and then covered it in cardstock. Then I used embellishments from the Crazy Love line to finish it off. I have to say the frame is cute, but my little Frances is cuter!


You can see what the rest of the DT altered HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment