Thursday, June 9, 2011

More ScrapRoom Goodness

I am just loving the June Kit from The ScrapRoom! I used up every last piece of paper from my Double Shot kit and now I am moving on to my Flavors of the Month kit!

 If you aren't familiar with the ScrapRoom kits let me tell you a little about them. There are two choices of kits the Double Shot Kit and The Flavors of the Month kit. The Double Shot kit (which I mainly design with) consists of two paper collections that you can use to make several pages. The Flavors of the Month consists of four paper collections that are different than the ones in the Double Shot kit. So you can order one kit or both and you will gets lots of goodies from different manufacturers. I love that each kit is really a combination of smaller kits! That way I have lots of variety. With most kits I usually have lots left over because there is so much of each collection.

For this layout I used the Pebbles collection from the Flavors of the Month Kit. I also mixed in a few embellishments from my Double Shot Kit that I had left over :)


This is my little girlie last summer. This is her "say cheese" smile! It is soooo cute!

I also created this sketch to go with my layout to give you all some inspiration too. Enjoy!


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Sarah....what a beautiful page and your little girl is just a ray of sunshine!!!!! Love the sketch! I will be trying it soon!!!!! Hugs!!!!!

    ReplyDelete