Friday, March 16, 2012

Card Challenge Tuesday at Bo Bunny...

Better late than never right! Tuesday's card challenge was to use banners on your cards. The DT created some gorgeous cards.

I used the Country Garden card kit to make my card. I created the card base following the directions from the kit, but added the banner to give it a little more fun. To make my banner I cut two strips of 1 inch paper from the country garden 6x6 paper pad. Then I trimmed them to random sizes and cut the triangle in the bottom. I adhered everything with pop dots and finished it with some twine.


If you haven't used the cards kit before, what are you waiting for? Just kidding ;) but they do make it so easy to create cute fast cards.

You can still play along with this week's challenge. Go to the Bo Bunny blog to enter your card with a banner.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment