Friday, May 24, 2013

Last day of the Bo Bunny & Xyron Blog Swap

 

It's the last day of the Xyron and Bo Bunny blog swap and there's lots of inspiration to end the week!
 
Tuesday I created a layout of my dear little Isabel using Bo Bunny's new collection Trail Mix. Today I have a layout of Isabel a little older and her sister Fran using Bo Bunny's new collection Anthem.
 
 
I used the Xyron Mega Runner and the little Create a Sticker machine to complete this layout. I love the create a sticker for the small little Noteworthy Die Cuts that the Mega Runner is to big for.
 
Here is a close up of the banner I created from the Anthem 12x12 chipboard. I adhered the chipboard banner pieces then adhered some other various shapes on top and added some bling and twine to finish it.
 
And I am loving the new doilies! I never thought I would be a doilies kind of girl, BUT can these be any more perfect for Fourth of July? The pattern reminds me of those old fashioned Fourth of July posters.
 
 
I hope you enjoyed the swap! I should have been your last stop, but if you haven't made your around yet also check out Juliana's Blog, Robbie's Blog, the Bo Bunny Blog and the Xyron blog for more inspiration.
 
And don't forget the prizes! Leave a comment on all the blogs and one winner will be chosen from EACH BLOG (yes that's right! multiple winners!) to win one of the new collections of their choice. The hardest part will be deciding which one to pick!
 
 
 

47 comments:

  1. I like the banner so much! The little girls are so cute!!! Great LO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The banner is wonderful! I also ADORE the papers you used!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layout. I had to smile when I saw it. Isabel is so cute and looks so happy. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pictures are fabulous and your layout showcases them perfectly with the Anthem collection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the red white and blue layout

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun layout for your new family traditions. Love that banner and your journaling. great job. Fun way to end the hop with such a "bang" of summer colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I need these gorgeous models for my LOs! Seriously adorable girls and a super fab LO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome layout, I love the banner!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful layout.. this hop was really great.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty layout. I
    am enjoying the use
    of the banner, really
    adds to the page.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful layout! I love that little banner! I love this collection!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just the sweetest layout! Love the products you used.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Darling pics and great details on your pretty page!

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the banner on here! Such pretty photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty collection. The paper really worked well with the photos. Thanks for the inspiration! Hugs, Frances

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your layout...the colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great fun layout! Love the doily which looks so fresh against the red white and blue!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the layout - very cool!
    Elaine S.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love that red, white and blue. The girls in the layout are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love all the paper. The picture of the girls is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the red, white and blue.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your girls are adorable!!! Love the Anthem collection, its perfect for these pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Bo Bunny is right. You have adorable children! ! Love your page.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love your layout and your children are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Super cute! Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Sarah, I love this layout! I think it is the cutest layout of the entire blog. Soooo cute! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh my goodness love this dimples, such cuties! Love your layout and this paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Fabulous subjects and so much to look at on the page. Perfect collection for these adorable photos. So full of interest and life!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Cute pics and I LOVE this page.

    ReplyDelete
  30. your LO is really nice, but the nicest are the models

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love how you used the collection, and the addition of the doilies gives it a soft, feminine touch. Your daughters are so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. lovely layout! love the little banners and love the papers. very pretty girl

    ReplyDelete
  33. Perfect amount of everything!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Adorable photos and fantastic layout--I like the doilies.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Beautiful pics for a lovely LO, love your choice of papers and banner, TFS

    ReplyDelete
  36. The layering on this is amazing! Love it! Darling subject matter too!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Love the banner! I think they are a great detail on any layout and this one works beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  38. i have enjoyed everything that has been shared with us all week

    ReplyDelete
  39. so sad this week is coming to an end-enjoyed it lots!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Hey Sarah!!! Just stopping by to say hi! I miss you and your girls are getting so so big!!! Hugs, Katrina

    ReplyDelete