Monday, August 12, 2013

some home decor and study, study, study...

Not much scrapbooking lately because I have been studying!! In two months I will be taking the group fitness instructor certification test and I don't think I have studied this hard... well ever!
 
This book has been read and re-read many times already:
 
 
I do have one quick project though ;)
 
I bought this frame at Home Goods. It holds four 8x10 photos. I put three photos in and our family information in one of photo spots. Super easy!
 
You can buy the family info print on ETSY. There are several sellers and multiple formats and designs. Just type important family dates in to the search. I have to confess that I created mine on my computer and printed it on some good quality cardstock at home.
 
Sorry about the quality. I took the picture with  my phone.
 
 
Any questions I would love to hear from you! Thanks for visiting today!
 

 

1 comment:

  1. I confidence an individual nonetheless it undoubtedly about to assistance number of individuals.
    Once I initially commented I clicked the -Notify me when new feedback are added- checkbox and now every time a remark is

    added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there any method you can remove me from that service? Thanks!


    Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete