Saturday, June 20, 2015

All good things, all good things and.... Frozen birthday invitations!

I can't believe how fast time is moving and can it possibly be two years since I last updated this blog? As my girls are growing my life keeps getting more and more hectic! I needed to create an excel spreadsheet just to figure out who was picking my daughter up from school each day (and I am not exaggerating!) I wouldn't trade any minute of it, but I do wish my little girls would stay this cute and sweet for just a little while longer!


Photo by LC Photography

Although I haven't been doing much traditional scrapbooking lately I have been doing lots of other things I am excited to share with you!



Let's see- I have been doing lots of decorating and home decor projects that I can't wait to share with you.



After I got my fitness certification I started teaching classes at some gyms in my town. I will be sharing lots of cycling workouts and fitness classes for you soon. I am so excited to share these with you and motivate you reach all your fitness goals!



I have been teaching at my actual job (yes, I sometimes say work gets in the way of everything I want to do, but I wouldn't trade my teaching job for anything) teaching high school science.



I started a stitch fix subscription! I couldn't wait to start this fun subscription. If you are unfamiliar with stitch fix it is a clothing subscription service. You go to their website and fill out a style profile. Then a stylist is assigned to you and sends you five pieces she thinks you may like. You can order just once or set up your subscription to be delivered as many times as you like. 
Anything you don't like you send back. I just LOVE clothes and what's better than getting a fun mystery box of new clothes to try on????? There's a little more to it than that, but I will update you on all the details when I review my first shipment next week.


And I have been doing all the other fun mom stuff moms do!

Today I have some Frozen birthday invitations that I created for my daughters' birthday parties. Yes that is daughters plural. Both wanted a Frozen party of course! Here a couple of different inviations I came up with.

                            

 ***** I changed the name and address for this blog post :)





Who doesn't love Olaf? Especially in summer?????





And here's the sisters!!! My girls always fight over who should be Elsa. Personally I like Anna better. She's the heroine of the story!




You can find these invitations and more on ETSY. I can create any personalized theme. Just let me know if there is something you are looking for.









No comments:

Post a Comment