Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Gobble, Gobble


Aren't these cupcakes the cutest? I am going to make these as soon as I get home from work tomorrow! They look almost too cute to eat. Almost, but not close enough!


Here is a link to the recipe if you must make these: turkey cupcakes


Speaking of cupcakes, I had a great birthday this past weekend. I spent Saturday at an all day crop and my husband surprise me with and my scrapping friends with cupcakes. They were so good! I also got...


  • the Glee soundtrack (I can't get "Don't Stop Believin'" and "Bust a Move" out of my head now!)

  • a cuttlebug and some dies

  • those moccasin type looking sandles from Target (I really wanted the Ugg ones, but these were only $10 and you can't beat that)

  • a puzzle game for my nintendo DS

  • and a spa gift certificate from Frances.

And now it's my turn to give away a present! I used a random number generator to pick a number and it picked.................................6!

Post #6 was - Amanda Winchester said...
Wow, I can't believe she's going to be one already! Time really flies! What a special holiday it will be for you :) Awesome give-away, you're so sweet!

Congrats Amanda! I know where to find you so I'll contact you for your mailing address shortly!

If you didn't win this time check back. I have another give away planned for the next couple weeks!

2 comments:

  1. that turkey is too cute :D

    happy belated birthday - so glad you had a great day :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Sarah! I adore those cupcakes...so cute! I've got a good word in with Santa for a cuttlebug myself, heehee!

    ReplyDelete