Monday, November 2, 2009

Scrap Tiffany Guest Designer

I almost forgot- My guest designer term for Scrap Tiffany started! No posts in a week and now two in one night. It's ok though because Frances is asleep and my husband is watching "The Next Top Chef" so I am not really needed right now.
If you haven't been to Scrap Tiffany head over and check it out. Besides seeing a giant picture of Frances and me, there is a challenge each week. I will be designing challenge examples for the month of November. This week's challenge is to use lace on a project. I created this layout of Frances at the pumpkin patch and used some blue making memories lace. The DT members have some awesome projects. I can't tell you what the rest of the challenges are, but I am excited about them!
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment