Tuesday, August 16, 2011

More new Nikki Sivils!!

Hi, hi, hi! It's a late post tonight because boy have I been busy! School starts tomorrow and there is so much to do and prepare. I am definitely missing the carefree summer days and spending time with my girls. But I do love fall and it is exciting to start a new year with new students too. 

Yesterday Nikki Sivils started shipping all her new lines to stores. I was lucky enough to design with her papers over the summer and I love them all. I really can't pick a favorite line! They are each cute in their own unique way. So which one to show today? Decisions, decisions..... Hmmmm......how about this one? 

This is Frances playing with her favorite little friend Curious George. She loves getting into the band aids and covering all her dolls with them! She has a little doctor's bag too with all her instruments. She says "I am making George feel better mommy". She is seriously the sweetest thing when she's not causing all sorts of trouble. It's kind of hard to stay mad at her.

supplies: Nikki Sivils Get Well Soon collection

There's also a new guest designer on Nikki's blog today- the extremely talented Allison Davis! You can read all about her on the BLOG. She created the cutest projects. You don't want to miss them!

Thanks for coming by today!

3 comments:

  1. OMG this is SO adorable!!! Love the embellies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout! Love that collection from Nikki! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable LO!! Super cute collection. I have a couple photos I could use with that collection so it is a must have on my list.

    ReplyDelete