Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Nikki Sivils Sneak Peeks are up!

One of my goals this year is to blog a little more and.......  oppps it's only Jan. 18th and I am behind already!

I had to pop on tonight though to share with you the amazing release from Nikki Sivils! I got my hands on a few sheets of the Audrey line and I have to say it is even better in person. Of course I may be biased because I have two little girls that are perfect for this line. If you don't believe me you can judge for yourself.....


You can see the whole Audrey collection, the other three collections and work from the other DT members on Nikki's Blog. And the best part- leave a comment on Nikki's blog and you may win one of her new collections. Good Luck!

And I can't end without sending out a HUGE congrats to the new 2012 Nikki Sivils team! I can't wait to work with these talented girls this year! Check my sidebar for all their blog addresses and visit their blogs.

1. Julie Tucker-Wolek (Blog Coordinator)

2. Sarah Eclavea (Social Media Coordinator)

3. Deana Boston (Retailer Program Coordinator)

4. Stacy Rodriguez

5. Jodi Wilton (who is re-joining us from my original team 3 years ago)

6. Jennie McGarvey

7. Laurel Seabrook

8. Melissa Pablo

9. Melanie Jarocki

10. Marielle LeBlanc

and Katrina Hunt is the Design Team Leader


Thanks for coming by! 

4 comments:

  1. This is adorable! Your right, this line is perfect for your photos. I love the little banner and the rest of the elements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh, what a sweet lo.
    I love your pics an the paper !!!

    ReplyDelete