Thursday, October 11, 2012

I have a winner!

Thanks for everyone's wonderful comments and for participating in the Bo Bunny blog hop!

I have a winner for the Bo Bunny Enchanted collection and that winner is........
 
Kathy from North Carolina who said...
 So glad I found you, Sarah! This card is darling...so festive, and the little twine bow really adds so much. I just became a follower, and am adding you to my reader, too. Love your work!
 
Congrats Kathy!
 
Email me at scrapcetera@aol.com with your mailing address and I'll get your prize out to you!



 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Sarah! So excited to find that I won! Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you. Our youngest son was married this past weekend, and I was caught up in the wonderful chaos and excitement of it all. All the company has departed, and today should be a "normal" day. I'll e-mail you my info. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete