Monday, July 6, 2009

My first Scrappy Shack LO

I just finished my first LO for The Scrappy Shack. You can also see this LO on the Scrappy Shack blog along with the diecut I used! I love these pictures of Frances as a baby. I guess I have been holding onto them for a while because I didn't want to scrap them yet. I do that with pictures I really like. I can't even remember her being this little! Now I just think of her wide eyed, alert and grabbing everything in sight. I can not believe how fast she is changing. These pictures were only taken 5 months ago and she looks like an entirely different person now!

I used the alphabet circle frame on this LO. I love how pink and orange look together so I chose orange to go with the die cut. The papers and embellishments are Sassafras Bungle Jungle.

This weekend we went to the Arboretum with Frances. She liked looking at all the flowers and trees. I am turning her into a nature lover already! We were taking some pictures of her when a gentleman walked up and asked if he wanted him to take a pictre of the three of us. When I looked up it was teacher I used to teach with! Small world. I probably wouldn't have even noticed him if he didn't ask about the picture. So here is our first family photo together at an outing! All of our other pictures are me holding Frances or Ron holding Frances. Not too bad considering Frances usually looks to the side!

On the 4th it rained all day so no fun to be had there. We stayed in and actually it was kind of nice to relax all day. I went to bed a 7:30! I hope everyone else had a fun safe fourth!

2 comments:

  1. Sarah, I love all the circles on this layout. Great design!! Looks like you had a great day out, such a great family photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Sassafras Lass and that Frances is just precious! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete