Saturday, July 25, 2009

Two new layouts and a busy July...

Boy this summer has been busy! You would think that having the whole summer off would leave lots of time to do stuff, but NO! As Frances gets older and into more "stuff" our days have been filled. We have swimming lessons, FYI Moms group, lunch with Daddy, our morning runs, playtime, etc, etc. Luckily she still goes to sleep at 7:30pm so there is time to do stuff after her bedtime. And after a day of swimming she will sometimes go to to bed at 5:30pm! So here is what I have been up to in July...

I created 4 layouts and two cards. Two of the layouts and one card are for my August DT reveal at A Walk Down Memory Lane. The other card was for the Scrap That! Blog Hop and here are my two other layouts:



Frances starting eating food! Mealtime takes up most of our mornings now, but I think she likes it. Oatmeal and pears are her favorite. She's not so sure about chicken, but then again I tasted it and neither am I.




We started our swimming lessons. Frances just loves the pool. When we walk up to it she knows where we are and starts swinging her arms and legs. And you can see her two new teeth in this first picture.




My August kit came from Simply Obsessed. I love it! I can't wait to start playing with it.




I started playing around with photoshop. I went to the Jessica Sprague website and got some awesome tips. The first picture is the original of Frances in her 4th of July outfit and the second is the one I spruced up in photoshop. I love the way it turned out!



We took Frances to the petting zoo. She loved looking at all the animals. Look at that Llama. It's so ugly!



Whew! I am tired just typing that up. It's all so much fun though. Especially because almost everything we do Frances is doing for the first time. Imagine if we got that excited over everything.

TFL! Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet, sweet baby girl, btw you did a great job in the photoshop picture. I signed up for the class and have all the info saved but have not had time to really spend working with it......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful projects and really cute pics of F! I hated feeding my kids any baby food with meat too...so gross! It's much nicer once they can eat the real thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute cute cute photos of your baby girl!!! I love her 4th of July outfit and hat!! I need to get playing with my photoshop, I love the effect on your 2nd photo. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete