Monday, April 18, 2011

Some new Nikki Sivils projects

Hi all! I hope everyone is having a great day and great start to the week!

I am so slow to everything. Last to get a cell phone, DVD player, DVR, etc. I actually still have one of those big bulky tv's in my family room. Everyone always asks when I am getting the flat screen! So it didn't surprise anyone that I just discovered the Twilight books! Yes, I know they have been out for sooo long now. The advantage to waiting though is that I can read all four with no waiting. I bought the first book when it first came out and it just sat on my shelf. Last week I was looking for something easy to read. Something I could read with Dora on the backgroung (hehe) so I dusted it off and started reading. My sister has the whole set and she told me she would bring the other three on Easter. Well..... I am now starting the 4th book!I couldn't wait so I bundled up the girls (yes, it's April, but still only 38 degrees in Chicago) and went straight to the library to check out all the books.  I have been neglecting all my responsibilities to read these books! So as soon as I am done with this post off to start reading again- lol!

Besides reading, I did manage to get a few Nikki Sivils layouts done for her blog today. You can see the rest of the DT's work HERE.

I used "Beatrice" for this layout of Frances picking apples two falls ago.


This one was created with "Summer". Look how chunky my girl was!


And a birthday card using "It's your day".


Thanks for coming by!

3 comments:

  1. I didn't start reading the Twilight series until last summer (I think) and I read all of them in a week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors on all your projects!

    ReplyDelete