Friday, July 8, 2011

Postage Stamp Cards

Happy Friday! I am back with another project from The ScrapRoom's July Kit.

I am loving the look of these postage stamp cards I keep seeing everywhere so I had to try one myself. I am not sure how people make them, but this is how I created mine-

First I trimmed my cardstock to make my card base then scored and folded it into a card. I then used a small circle punch (1 inch) to punch half a circle through both sheets of cardstock at the same time in the middle of the card on all four sides. Next I punched holes next to the middle ones. I think I may have added one too many holes on each side because it looks a little cramped, but overall it turned out great and was very easy to do!


Everything on the card is from the ScrapRoom July kit except the sentiment, button and twine.

Thanks for coming by!!

1 comment: