Monday, July 25, 2011

Using some of my AC scraps

Hi there! I am back from CHA, well it was in my hometown so I really didn't have to go far :), and ready to scrap! After looking at all the projects and new product from the show I am inspired to scrap, scrap, scrap.

One of my favorite new lines that is a MUST HAVE for me is the American Crafts Amy Tangerine line. Swoon! When I saw it on their blog I was like it's OK...... But in real life, oh my, it is cute! I even got to meet the super cute Amy Tan herself. Here is a pic of (from left to right) Amy Tan, Katrina Hunt, and myself at the American Crafts booth.


This weekend I just had to break out my American Crafts stuff and create a few cards. I think I have used up just about every inch of this paper line now! Who says scraps can't make cute stuff? I made these two cards from my scraps.




supplies: american crafts Dear Lizzy "spring" papers, ribbon, thickers and rubons, american crafts "everyday" paper (card base), american crafts twine, pebbles buttons, bo bunny jewels

Thanks for coming by today and letting me share! Have a fun Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment