Sunday, June 6, 2010

It's challenge day

at challenge masters! My challenge for this month is scrap outdoor pictures. Yep, it's June and everyone is busy outdoors so I made the challenge easy peasy for you. Just scrap your outdoor pics, that's it! And to celebrate Challenge Masters' new home (we just moved from the NING site) Terri the owner is doing a random draw for a $30.00 gift card to an online scrap store of your choice! All you have to do to enter is complete one of June's challenges and upload it to the challenge masters gallery.

And now for my example layout. Here are my outdoor pics. These were taken at the park by our house one Saturday. The title and journaling is from the Jack Johnson song "My Little Girl". The journaling says "Hey little girl look what you've done. You've gone and stole my heart and made it your own. My little girl. You've gone and stole my heart and made it your own."


Hope you had a great weekend!

1 comment: