Monday, June 14, 2010

A new blog and a new team!

I decided this weekend to give my blog a much needed face lift. Yes, Frances's 3 month picture was adorable, but I needed to spruce the blog up a bit!!! After seeing my scrappy friends Frances and Susans's blogs I fell in love! So I contacted the gal that made it all happen Kristine. Doesn't she do fabulous work!! And so quick too. I just told her a few things I wanted like a sun and butterflies and this appeared this morning!! Isn't it adorable! I am in love with the new look. I can't stop staring at it!!! If you love it as much as I do you may just want to check out Kristine's blog and send her an email.

And I am so excited to finally announce that I was asked to join the Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker team!!!! I have wanted to be on this team since I first saw a sneak of her products over a year ago!! I mean it's like she is designing her papers for me-LOL! I am always drawn to cute, fun products that aren't over girly or over the top. Now I love what other people do with those products and wish I could use some of those, but when I do it never quite looks right. Anyway, I tried out for the team three times! I was going to give up, but my husband said don't give up, one of these times you will make it. I am so glad I listened to him!!

When she called to tell me the news I was in the middle of changing Frances's diaper of all things so I couldn't get to the phone. When I checked my phone I saw a number from Missouri and thought no...., it can't be Nikki Sivils calling me. There was no message so I thought yeah, it's not her. I sat for a few minutes and couldn't get the feeling out of my head though. So I called the number back. I couldn't think of anything to say except "Hi this is Sarah someone called me from this number and I couldn't get to my phone in time to answer it"-LOL!! She probably thought I was crazy. She was so nice about it and we chatted for a few minutes about the team. I could have talked to her all day, but again I didn't want her to think I was crazy!!!

Here is the announcement. Scroll down to see my name. Hehe!!

Domestic DT:
Susan Dupre (Leader)
Deana Boston
Mimi Leinbach
Julie Tucker-Wolek
Delaina Burns
Jennifer Matott
Jennifer Yates
Liz Qualman
Leah Farquharson
Julie Howard

International DT:
Hilde Janbroers (Leader)
Ria Mojica
Anna Bowkis
Janis Medina-Maghinay
Mette Kallander
Michele Beck
Mahlin Wiggur
Monika Martinson
Larissa Albernaz
Wendela Lam
Jill Hildebrand

Card DT:
Rae Barthel
Lori Roop
Christine Ousley
Andrea Budjack
Linda Beeson
Lea Albers
Carina Lindaholm
Michelle Bertuzzi
Erika Taylor
Sarah Eclavea

Local DT:
Katrina Hunt (Leader)
Laura Parks
Karen Taylor
Stacey Atchley

I can't wait to share all my Nikki Sivil's creations with you!!!

4 comments:

  1. congrats on the new DT Position!! WOWZERS!!
    it was a pleasure working with you and I 'm happy you love your new blog !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Sarah-so proud of you & it is well deserved cuz girl you ROCK the Nikki stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah! So excited to be on the team with you! LOVE your new look too!! :)

    ReplyDelete