Thursday, February 17, 2011

It's Raining, It's Pouring

This is not only one my fave new lines from Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker, but describes the weather perfectly here today too! After days and days of snow and temperatures in the single digits now it is raining and almost 60 degress. Go figure. Chicago weather is CRAZY!

The raining theme seemed appropriate given the current conditions so I have two Rainy Day projects up on the Nikki Sivils blog today.

First up is this card:


and this is a little frame I made for Frances's room. She loves singing this song (I think it has more to do with it being sung on Dora, than the fact that I sing it to her :) and she loves turtles too. When I showed it to her she said "Mom that's a turtle. I want that." And I can see why. Tubby the Turtle is adorable!


Both of these projects use the Nikki Sivils It's Raining, It's Pouring line.

It's also two page layout day on the Bo Bunny blog. I love two page layout day. I just don't see enough of those. I scrapped this pics of Frances "helping" carve our Halloween pumpkins. She mostly just played with the slime and seeds! 




I used the Bo Bunny Whooligans line for this layout. Still one of my favorites! I also used the Mini Monsters cricut cartridge that just so happens to be another of my favorites!

Thanks for coming by today.

5 comments:

  1. So cute! That little turtle is just the cutest ever. And I love the 2-pager, your little girl is getting so big! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable are these projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those cards and your double pager is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great cards and fab layouts!!! loving your sutff!!!

    ReplyDelete