Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Quick Valentine's Treat Bags

There's still time to make some super cute Valentine's treat bags for your child's classroom or Valentine's Day party. These cello treat bags can be made super quick just in time for Valentine's Day this Monday.

All you need is patterned paper, stamps, ink, paper punches and ribbon. That's it! Quick and easy and the kids can help make them too!


I used the Bo Bunny Crazy Love collection to decorate these bags. The little bee is one of the acrylic stamps that I stamped onto the patterned paper and then cut out. I punched the scalloped circles, circles, hearts and tags and then pieced everything together. Tie a ribbon and some twine to close the bag and you are done.

You can see some other very cute treat ideas on this POST at the Bo Bunny blog.

And you can't have a party without some napkins. I went to a friend's house yesterday and she had these adorable napkins for her daughter's Valentine's party. They are so cute I had to take a few home for Frances.

This is the front of the napkin:

This is the back of the napkin:

And when I opened up the napkin I got this cute surprise!

I believe these are available at Target if you want to pick some up for your party.

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. THOSE treat bags are too cuuuuuute sarah! that napkin made me giggle too, awesome for girls and boys parties :)

    (((hugs)))
    danni

    ReplyDelete