Saturday, February 26, 2011

Pure Sweetness

Wow! I can't believe a whole week has gone by since I last updated this blog. I really didn't have any projects to show until today so there wasn't much to say anyway!

Let's see.... What's been going on here?

Isabel's baptism was last Sunday. She was the perfect little angel as usual. Never cried, just sat on my lap looking around. I have to say she looked adorable in her little outfit too :) I took this picture right before we got to church.


And here is my new favorite picture of Frances. She looks so sweet in this photo. Who would guess that most of the time she is a naughty little two year old?


While looking on line the other day I found this that I am absolutely in love with. I jumped up to get my credit card, then saw the price tag. $400 is a little out of my league. If I can find an old globe I may try to make my own version one day. You can find this one HERE.


 Last update for today is this "Sweet" page I created of my little Isabel. I made this one just for fun. I haven't done a layout in a long time that wasn't for a DT assignment. I used Bella Blvd's Lovey Dovey collection.


Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. your baby girls is too cute as is the terrible two-oddler!!may your little one always be a good Christian...that is what we greeks say at Baptisms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout and the pictures of the girls are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your layout!!! and those photos are soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your girls are so precious!!! And your layout is lovely!!

    That globe is to die for!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isabel looks an angel in her baptism dress ! And your LO is just wonderfully sweet. Love for you to link it up to my challenge here http://angsandy.blogspot.com/2011/03/sandys-challenge-3.html

    ReplyDelete