Friday, April 3, 2009

My new blog look!

I have to say this has been a crazy couple of weeks. I finally got serious about blogging and started this blog instead of using the one at scrapbook.com. Then I wanted to get serious about scrapbooking so I submitted some of my work to Scrap That! for their Design Team call. I still can't believe I was chosen! It all happened so fast. I never really submitted my work anywhere. I just showed friends and got the occasional comment at scrapbook.com, but thought what the heck I will submit it for the design team call. I started Wednesday and it has been so much fun. The other design team members are so talented though I am going to learn a lot from them.

So with everything going on I finally got around to fixing up the blog! I spent most of the night working on this. Ron took baby Frances and I have been tinkering with this thing ever since. I think I finally have it how I like it. No more generic blogger template! Hurray. I was getting a little embarrased. Let me know what you think.

Have a nice weekend. I will be around cleaning house, scrapbooking and taking care of baby Frances.

No comments:

Post a Comment