Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Two Cards from DT kit...

I finished my last projects from the April Scrap That! DT kit- some cards from my left over scraps. I sometimes have a hard time with cards. Sometimes they just don't look right. So I try to keep my cards simple. They are much quicker that way too! Here are my two of my favorites:

I remembered your bday card:



Hello Flower Card:

I created the flower by layering some left over making memories tags I had laying around. I inked around the edges and stamped a little design all over them. You could make the same thing by punching tags out of patterned paper or cardstock or even cutting some rectangles out of your left over scrap paper. Layering some different sized rectangles with all different patterns would be interesting. I think I am going to try that. What a great way to use up my scraps!




TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment