Monday, April 13, 2009

Frances's First Easter

I hope everyone had a great Easter! I was feeling a little sick yesterday, but that didn't stop me from eating tons of desserts! It was such a fun day. When Frances woke up we took some pictures of her in her Easter Bunny pajamas. She wasn't really cooperating. I think she was still a little cranky! Then we gave her her Easter Basket. There were lots of toys and books in it (no candy yet!) and dressed her up in her first dress! She looked so cute in her Easter dress. Her arms are so chubby it is so cute!








After a long picture session, we met my family at Papdeux, a cajun seafood restaurant. The food was so good. I had my favorite creme brulee for dessert. Frances was so good too. She didn't cry at all. She just looked around at everything going on. It was a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment