Sunday, April 19, 2009

My first sketch LO...

I have heard everyone talking about sketches lately and how great they are. So I thought- I have to try one of these sketches out. I went over to the site 52 weeks, 52 sketches and looked at some of the sketches. I settled on sketch #15 since it was the sketch of the week and and I could upload my LO to be entered into the weekly drawing.


I loved using the sketch to make this layout. It was nice to have everything layed out and not have to think about where to put stuff. I only had to decide on the paper and embellishments. Since it was a park LO I wanted to use some fun, outdoorsy, cute papers. Of course I had to use my DCWV Green Stack! Have I mentioned how cute that paper is? It has such cute animals and flowers and designs on it that you really don't need that many embellishments. I cut the branch out of one sheet and then cut 2 x 2 squares to make some cute embellishments for the side. The paper was so cute I didn't want to take away from it so I just chose some simple buttons. The buttons in the shape of flowers are so cute. They are from the Autumn Leaves big bag of buttons.

TFL>


No comments:

Post a Comment