Sunday, June 14, 2009

Inspiration Challenge

As part of Simply Obsessed's online crop they have an inspiration challenge going on. The challenge is to use something as inspiration for your scrap project. I frequently use Frances's clothes for inspiration. I find some really cool color combinations and patterns from her clothes. I also like the cute sayings on them. The make for some really cute titles for LO's and sentiments for cards. For the challenge I chose this t-shirt as my inspiration. Look at her arms in this pic! They look so chubby. My husband calls them the dinner rolls. He says they look like rolls that are stuck together in clear plastic bag. He carries her around and says "Dinner roll anyone?". Then he pretends to pick one off. It is so funny. And she just laughs.


And here is my card. I drew a heart on a piece of cardstock, cut it out and then traced it onto my patterned paper. The hearts were a little small to hand stitch or run through my machine so I did some faux stitching with a black pen.



Have a great Sunday!

2 comments: