Sunday, June 7, 2009

Frances you are not a doggie!

I am pretty sure Frances thinks she is a dog. For one thing she is obsessed with the dogs. She watches them all the time and always wants to pet them. I feel bad for her because they run away any time they see her little hand reaching out. What they do love is to lick her though. If I even turn my back for a second there is a dog tongue licking her little face. So now when I hold her she starts licking my face! The first time it happened was yesterday night. I almost died laughing. She just opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. Then she kept doing it today when we were out for lunch. It was too funny.

Before Frances was born I made her a little book called "I am a good dog". It only had pictures of Bacon and Ginger because Kody runs and hides every time the camera comes out. Bacon, Ginger and Kody, my three dauchunds were all rescued from dauchshund rescue. They were all abused by their previous owners. It makes me so sad to even think about it. But we spoil them so much now we hope they don't remember it ever being any other way. So if Kody doesn't want his picture taken I don't make him. So I made this book for Frances and I am hoping she grows up to love dogs as much as I do. I have so many "doggy" layouts I tried to make use of some "non-dog" paper on this one. I just love this acrylic dog bone book. I was going to cover all the pages in paper, but then thought why not just use a chipboard album then? So I tried to line everything up so you can see all the papers through the pages. I have just posted a few of the inside pages as they all follow the same layout.






Text- I love to smell the flowers


We love to sit in the sun. It feels nice and warm.

Being a good dog makes me sleepy. Time for a nap.


Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment