Tuesday, June 2, 2009

June Reveal at Butterfly Crafts!

Yes that's me as a 5th grader! Pretty scary huh?





The new challenge is posted at Butterfly Crafts! It is to scrap about a celebrity crush past or present. So I chose Ryne Sandberg, 2nd baseman of the Chicago Cubs as my celebrity. As a kid my dad always took me to Cubs games. I loved Ryne Sandberg and wanted to be like him. I also played 2nd base like him! In high school my friend Cheryl played 1st base next to me and we would call each other Sandberg and Grace (the Cubs 1st baseman).

So I decided my first baseball picture would be fitting for this layout. I was pretty dissapointed I wound up on the Toronto Blue Jays, I really wanted to be a Cub! But I pretended to be Ryne Sandberg anyway (though not even close to being as good as he is!). My favorite part is the little owl saying "HOLY COW!" If you know anything about baseball or the Cubs you know what this means!

There is an awesome prize from Angel Crafts too so make sure to upload your layouts to the gallery by June 29th!

1 comment:

  1. That is SUCH a cute layout!! And what a great photo. Love the stars and little baseball hat and the owl!!

    ReplyDelete