Monday, June 8, 2009

Two new layouts and One cute baby.

So Frances did it again today. She licked me! Several times actually. It is really funny when she does it. She seriously thinks she is a doggie. I was watching her today too and when our dog Kody walked by she stuck out her tongue. I think she was waiting for her doggy kisses! She is such a goofball. She has a funny personality already. And she is only 5 1/2 months old.

I was scrapbooking on Saturday and Ron took some pictures of her playing. These were some of the funnier ones.



And here she is playing in her new exersaucer. She loves this thing. When the music plays she taps her feet to the beat. It is so cute.


Here are the layouts I finished Saturday while Ron was playing with Frances. I am lovin' how stickers behind my titles look. I did it on my "Dreams" layout because I needed something to help the title stand out a litte more and liked how it looked. I did it on these two layouts too. And I have been adding some cute embellishments around the titles to make them stand out.


"All dressed up" is based on sketch 22 from 52 weeks, 52 sketches. I had fun with this one. I love the new K & Co. Greenhouse papers. They are full of flowers and other cute things.





This LO is about, you guessed it, me! I usually don't scrapbook myself, but I love how this turned out! And I am sure Frances will get a kick out of looking at this one day. I couldn't decide on a photo so I chose this one of me apple picking. It shows me doing something I love so I thought it fit the page. I also liked the apples on the paper so that was a bonus! I used my greenhouse papers on this one as well. I also made one of the flowers from the tutorial I posted last week. I couldn't think of a good title for this one so I chose "me, me, me, me, me". I have actually gotten a few good comments about that title! Haha!





And this made my day- Two of my LO's, "Good Morning Sunshine" and "At This Moment"(called "Baby" on the site) were added to the GCD gallery on scrapbook.com! You can check them out here.

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

  1. aww how cute is frances??? lol at her licking you!! love those layouts, they are fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh, Frances is so funny! Great pics! I love your LOs too, you have a great style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously CUTE photos of Frances!!! That is too funny that she is licking you. LOL!! And I love that layout, the one of you is great too. The title is perfect...me me me!!

    ReplyDelete