Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Welcome to the ScrapRoom blog hop!

The first of the month is reveal day at The ScrapRoom and I have to say I am so excited to be a part of this team and can't wait to share the projects I have created with my first kit!

This layout I created about my little Isabel. I have wanted to use this title on a layout for while now and when I saw this picture I knew it would be perfect.

I got the inspiration for my design from the Basic Grey Marjolaine papers in the double shot kit. The papers I used below reminded me of a quilt so I went with that and you need some stitching on a quilt right? I chose hearts because they went with the title and I love them. There is a heart on every single one of my layouts. They may be big hearts or they may be small so that you have to look for them, but they are always there! I have also used the letter stickers and chipboard from the March embellishment kit and some letters from my stash. The pink gingham paper was also a small piece of paper I had in my stash.




 As you know we have lots of NEW things planned this month at The ScrapRoom Blog. And today will not disappoint! In celebration of our March kit, we are having our 1st ever BLOG HOP!! You know the way this works, right? Here is a list of the places you will be visiting...

Sarah Eclavea (that's me!)

The hop begins at Lan's blog, but all of the blogs are linked in case you get lost along the way. Just follow along the blog path, and keep hopping until you reach your last destination which is where the hop began....The ScrapRoom Blog!! Make sure you become a follower and leave a comment at each blog telling our wonderful designers what you liked about their project! When you reach The ScrapRoom Blog, leave a comment letting us know that you finished the hop.

One blog hop participant who leaves a comment at each designer's blog, will be chosen at random to win a $5 gift certificate to The ScrapRoom Store! Whoot! Whoot! Check out the blog Friday, March 4th for our winner!

Good luck and thanks for hopping by today! 

17 comments:

  1. One word comes to mind - AWESOME!! Love the touch of pink and all those little details! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you added the single pink heart.
    I may have to lift this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is is a definitely scraplift! I love the stitching too, nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, love the hearts!! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those clean lines.... (I feel a lift coming on!!) -- Great inspiration..Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like the repeating heart design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. totally love how you added the pin hear! nice touch! already following you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! wonderful way to use scraps, and the hearts are a perfect way to highlight your adorable Isabel. :) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm with the girls above...I saved your lo pic cause I want to lift it! I love your attention to details..great job. I'm a new follower..can't wait to see wht you offer next!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sarah, it's always a pleasure stopping by your blog to see what you've created - fabulous page layout!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so sweet! Love all those hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful layout! Love the added touch of the single pink heart!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that heart border, the stitching and the few buttons - beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG! what a cute, adorable layout! I just love it...and what a cutie patootie in the picture. I love your blog and no on to the next one.

    ReplyDelete