Monday, March 7, 2011

Lots and lots of cards...

that you won't be seeing in Paper Crafts magazine that is.

Last week was the submission deadline for Paper Crafts Go to Sketches for Card Makers. Can you believe they received almost 2760 cards? Can you believe out of those cards they only publish 288? That is a huge cut and a lot of amazing cards that won't make it into the magazine. I submitted 7 and unfortunately none of them made it :(

Since I wasn't alone someone had the great idea to link up all the cards that didn't make it. How fun is that? I have loved seeing eveyone's cards and they were definitely good enough to be in that issue! It all starts on Dr. Amber's Blog HERE.

And here are two of my cards that I submitted-



Now for an update on the giveaway I mentioned last week. I am still sorting through stuff in my scrapbook room. So far I have a huge stack of 12 x 12 papers, rubons, stickers, brads and ribbons that I will be giving away this week. Just a few more things to sort through and I'll post all the details!

Thanks for coming by today!

3 comments:

  1. Two gorgeous rejections!! I specially love the first one, it's so happy and whimsical! That scallops paper is cuuute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I have to say that those are so unique and gorgeous--I can't believe at least one of them didn't make it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both terrific! Especially love the bright colours on the first one.

    ReplyDelete