Saturday, May 30, 2009

Butterfly Crafts June Sneak Peak and other things!

It is finally sunny today! It has been raining and gloomy all week in Chi town unfortunately. So my DH got my new jogging stroller (not actually new since it is from a garage sale, but new to me) and hosed it off really good in the back yard. It is drying in the sun right now. I can't wait to take Frances for some morning jogs around town.
Also the two ducks who took up residence in our back yard had their babies! Well actually I guess the eggs hatched. The ducks were walking across the yard with all the ducklings this morning. It was so cute! I grabbed the camera ran out there and started clicking away, but then noticed nothing was happening. Ughhh, no batteries in the camera! So hopefully they will be back and I can take some pics later.

So anyway the whole point of the sunny day is that I finally got to take some pictures of my June Reveal LO for Butterfly Crafts. It was such a fun challenge and I had so much fun making the LO. I have to give a huge thanks to Karen for coming up with such an awesome challenge!
Here is a sneak peak! Check out the challenge on June 1st!

And lastly- the June/July issue of Ready, Set, Create just came out! I have three layouts in this issue- "I hate tummy time", "Happy", and "So tiny, so perfect, so loved". "I hate tummy time" is in the color combo section and the other two are in the reader gallery. There are so many fun projects and LO's in there.

And really this is the last thing- Don't forget to check out the cyber crop going on at Scrap That! There are so many fun Make N Takes and challenges with prizes! Everyone is having a great time so come join us!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the publications, Sarah!! I was just checking out the issue and saw your name. Very cool!!

    And what a great sneak peek...can't wait to see it all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Sarah, your Lo is fab. I'm so glad you liked the challenge.

    Karen xxx

    ReplyDelete