Sunday, May 17, 2009

Some New LO's

I spent all day Saturday at the crop and I have some new LO's to share.

My little Frances is sporting a mini mohawk these days. When she was born she had so much hair all over her body. She looked like a little monkey. It all fell off and now it is growing back in patches on her head. The middle is long and spiky and looks like a little mohawk. I couldn't get my good camera to work for some reason so I had to use my little cheap one so the picture is a little blurry. The mohawk looks much better in the actual photo.

I thought the title looked a little like a mohawk too!

Patterned Paper: Sassafras, Scenic Route; Stickers: American Crafts Thickers; Other: chipboard, ribbon, acrylic paint, ink

The next couple of LO's I created with my DT kit from Scrap That!. This month we were given products from the Basic Grey Ambrosia line. That paper is so bright and fun. I thought it looked good with the tulip photos we took a few weeks ago. I also used it for one of Frances's baptism photos. I thought she looked so cute in her little gown so I wanted to do a LO that was non-baptism related for one of the photos. Don't worry I have plenty of her crying to scrapbook later!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!


Patterened Paper: Basic Grey; Stickers: Basic Grey; Brads: Basic Grey; Flowers: Prima; Rhinestones: Kaiser; Other: Glimmer Mist

Patterened Paper: Basic Grey; Stickers: American Crafts, Basic Grey; Chipboard: Heidi Grace; Journal Tag: My Mind's Eye

Patterned Paper: Basic Grey; Stickers: Basic Grey, American Crafts: Flowers: Prima; Rhinestones: Doodlebug Designs; Ribbon: Making Memories;

1 comment:

  1. LOVIN' you Lo's Sarah!!! (finally found your blog too!!!---- are you trying out for the DT over at 52 sketches, 52 weeks?? YOU TOTALLY SHOULD!! You ROCK the sketches!!! Hope you are having a good weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete