Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My little fishy...

Little Fish, Big World
Supplies: Patterned Paper- Sassafras, Bo Bunny; Stickers- Basic Grey, Sassafras, American Crafts; Other- ribbon, ink, buttons


I made this layout yesterday of my dear Frances in her little fishy dress. I just love this dress so much I couldn't wait for her to wear it! I love the color on her and the little schools of fishys. I decided she would wear it on Mother's Day and I dressed her up in it and took her picture and then about 30 minutes later it got dirty when her diaper leaked :(. Luckily I took these pics of her before the incident.

Sometimes I forget how small she still is! I wanted her to sit up for the picture so I propped her against this pillow, but she kept tipping over. She finally had enough and we had to end picture taking. She kind of looks like she is posing in this one though doesn't she? My little Frances, the model already.

No comments:

Post a Comment