Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day!

I hope everyone had a great Memorial Day if you celebrate. Our weekend was very relaxing. Ron was home from work and we spent the weekend taking care of the yard, having some BBQ's and I did some scrapbooking. This layout I completed from sketch 20at 52 weeks, 52 sketches. These pictures were taken on Mother's Day. I love the look on Frances's face on these pics! So cute! I did a few other LOs too, but I can't post them right now. More on that later.

I Love Being Your Mom All the paper and rubons are Piggy Tales. I won the Piggy Tales Earth Day photo contest last year and never used any of the great stuff they sent me! So I am trying to make a dent in it now. I made the flowers from paper and will post directions on those later.

Also the May issue of Scrapbook News and Review came out today. I have two cards featured in this issue, Make a Wish and With Love. I was so excited to see my cards in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment