Monday, July 13, 2009

Zoo fun

I took a sabatical from scrapbooking this weekend. I finished up all my DT projects during the week and am now waiting for my next round of goodies to arrive. I should be expecting package from A Walk Down Memory Lane any minute now! Postman where are you????

Since the weather was absolutely gorgeous this weekend we took Frances to the zoo for the first time. I absolutely love animals so this was HUGE for me. I could not wait to take her. She had about as good of a time as a 6 1/2 month could have I guess. I don't know what I was expecting, but it was fun. She looked at some of the animals and then fell asleep for the rest of the trip. There is this really cool dinosaur exhibit going on right now with these really life like dinosaurs. They move and make noises. It is pretty cool. These are some of my favorite pictures of the day-

Me and Frances posing by the fountain.

A view of a dinosaur.


Frances watching the polar bear swim.


A brown bear posing for the camera.


Hmmm, don't remember the name of this guy!

A stegasaurous smiling for the camera.

A Tyranasaurous Rex. She looks like she's smiling too! How do I know it's a girl? She had a baby t-rex.


A 2 year old female tiger. It was so fun to watch her. She kept jumping in the water after this ball.





Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. aww it looks like you and frances had a brilliant time!!! can't wait to see the next DT work you have going on xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome photos, Sarah! I loooove the ones of the tiger. I swear, whenever we go to the zoo, the tiger is always snoooozing!!

    ReplyDelete