Saturday, August 22, 2009

Busy, busy, busy week!

Wow has it been a super busy week! I went back to school on Monday. I am a high school biology teacher. So I started school and Frances started daycare. I have been so sad to leave her in the morning. I wake her up at 6am and she is so confused. It is so cute, but also breaks my heart. She looks around the room with half closed eyes like a little ground hog coming out of it's hole. And her hair is all messed up all over. She laughs at me though so that is good. Then either me or my husband drop her off at daycare, then I cry and think about her all day. The first day she didn't eat or sleep at all. I felt so bad. She is getting into the routine now though. The worst part about it is that I only see her for about an hour and a half a day now. We don't get home until 5pm and she usually goes to bed at around 6:30. I just miss her so much during the day. Hopefuly I'll get used to it soon!

For scrappy news, let's see-

I went to scrapbook expo today. Super fun! I shopped and shopped and shopped. I spent the most money at the Melissa Frances booth. The layouts she had on display were just so adorable! I have so many ideas now. I also bought two cricut cartridges, some new SEI paper, some Jillibean Soup stuff and lots more.

Also I was chosen to move to the next round of the Treasured Scrapbooking Treasured Hunt 2009 contest. The challenge was to make a LO with journaling that says "If I was honest with myself...", use three photos, four patterned papers, two colors cardstock, an arrow and buttons. This is my LO:





All week long was the Simply Obsessed Circus crop. You still have time to complete some of the challenges and games! My challenges focus on animals. This is the layout I created for it:




Lastly, on Friday I posted my Friday sketch at A Walk Down Memory Lane. Hope it inspires you!




Have a great weekend.

1 comment: