Tuesday, September 1, 2009

It's reveal day!

Wow, September already! I cannot believe it! I will miss summer, but I love fall. I am looking forward to so many things. I saw the cutest little bee costume for Frances. Halloween is going to be so fun this year with her. I am already making the layouts in my head! I think she is finally adjusting to daycare although I am not adjusting to being away from her. She started making this funny suprised face that I am trying to get on camera. She does it when I walk into the daycare. It is so so cute.

I am exhausted and off to bed so here are my September reveals-

A Walk Dowm Memory Lane: The featured manufacturer this month is Little Yellow Bicycle. Love their stuff! And best of all it is all at least 15% off in the store during September.







Scrap That: I stil need to finish a few more LO's for my reveal. My first uses some super cute Basic Grey Lemonade paper. I think this will be the last time I scrap these photos too. When I love a photo I just can't stop scrapping it!



Butterfly Crafts: The challenge this month was to create a LO about a favorite song. I chose 1234 by the The Plain White T's. I used to sing that to Frances when she was first born. Come over to the blog and join in on the fun. All LO's entered will put into a random drawing to become October's guest designer.



TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment