Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Card Challenge Tuesday

It's card challenge Tuesday on the Bo Bunny blog. This week's challenge is to create a card usig this great sketdch by Bo Bunny's very own Frances Sylvia.


I used the sketch to create this card-


All the supplies came from the Vicki B card kit. If you haven't seen the Bo Bunny card kits they are great! There is everything you need to create several cards including pre-scored bases, envelopes, rubons, chipboard, diecuts, jewels, etc. They even come with a set of directions so if you don't feel creative you can make one of the preset cards. I chose to make my own card and not follow any of the directions. It took less than 15 minutes to make this card since all the supplies were right there in one handy package! Plus all the faux stitching and doodling were done for me. Definite time saver! I did add some jewels to finish my card off, but everything else came from the kit.

You can play along with the challenge too on THIS POST. Good Luck!

2 comments: