Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Bo Bunny Welcome Home

Hi everyone! I hope you are all having a great start to your September. I couldn't let September go by without some apple picking! The orchard opened this weekend and I was there with two little girls in tow picking lots of apples and of course eating lots of apple doughnuts. I love everything about fall!! I am so excited this time of year!

So before I break out my fall papers and photos, I decided to scrapbook some photos of my dear Frances this summer at the lake. She looks so grown up these photos!!! Aaahhhhh!!! I can't believe how fast she is growing! It amazes me, but at the same time makes me a little sad. I feel like everything is passing me by. So I wrote a little note to her on this layout telling her how much she means to me and how much I love her.

supplies: Bo Bunny Welcome Home papers and embellishments, Etcetera embellishments; American Crafts stickers

My assignment for the blog was to create a simple version of this layout and then to step it up with a more embellished version. You can see my simple version on the Bo Bunny blog HERE.

That's it for today! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment