Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Off the page Wednesday!

Today on the Bo Bunny blog it's "off the page" day. Anything not on a scrapbook page is allowed. I created this Spring wreath my cuttlebug, sizzix tattered florals die and of course so Bo Bunny goodies! 

The 6x6 paper pads fit perfectly through my cuttlebug. I pulled out some sheets from the Ambrosia and Country Garden pads and then just cut away. I layered some and added some brads or jewels to the center. I then used some Beacon 3 in 1 adhesive that was so generously donated to me by Beacon to adhere all the flowers to the page. Thanks Beacon!


I am beyond happy with how this turned out. I love the colors in the Ambrosia collection and it just looks so cute! Now I just need one of those things to hang over my door to hang the wreath on!

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment