Thursday, April 12, 2012

Scrapbooking about Faith at Bo Bunny

This week the Bo Bunny blog featured layouts about faith on the blog. When given this assignment I thought about what I wanted to scrapbook and after a lot of though decided on scrapbooking this photo of my girls. My layout is about having faith to let them go and grow up. Sometimes I think I am going to to be that helicoptor parent that hovers over everything they do. I can't even tell how many times I have I said "My girls are NEVER going to do that". I know I am going to have to let them out into the word one day, but why does that day come so fast? So here it is my layout about faith-


Supplies: Bo Bunny Ambrosia Papers and Embellishments.
I ran out of chipboard letters so I used the chipboard letter packaging to trace the F, T and H then popped them up using foam tape. Sorry the layout is a little crooked :)

Thanks for visiting! You can see more Faith layouts on the Bo Bunny blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment