Tuesday, June 25, 2013

How do you define....?

Bo Bunny is using definitions on layouts today! It could be any definition anywhere. Some of the designers chose to put the definition in the title and others as their background. I used my definition in my journaling. I tried to make my journaling look like a definition from a dictionary. Thanks to Merriam Webster online for the actual definition! The examples are all mine :)
 
 
That's my sweet Isabel playing at the beach last summer. She is our little fishy! She loves the water and splashing around. This is her signature "Sea Turtle" pose. That's what she calls it when she swims on her stomach. I think she has been watching too much Dora and Diego!
 
I used Bo Bunny Key Lime  (sounds as yummy as it looks!) papers and embellishments and the Cricut Create A Critter cartridge for my title.
 
I also used American Crafts twine, Staz On ink and an old Heidi Swapp chipboard heart I found at the bottom of my bag. Some may call it fate I found that heart just at that time :)

 
Here's some close ups...
 
 
 
You can read my journaling below.
 

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment