Monday, November 16, 2009

A new challenge at Scrap Tiffany

I have been lucky enough to be the guest designer at Scrap Tiffany this month. I am having a lot of fun playing along with the callenges.


Today's challenge is to step outside of your scrapping box so to speak and try something you usually wouldn't do. I chose to do masking on my layout since I have never used masking before. So I got out my glimmer mist and cardstock and starting spraying. The first few tries didn't work out so well to say the least. I soaked through two pieces of cardstock and used half the bottle. On the third try I finally got something I could use. I think the glimmer mist will go back in the plastic bag it came from for a while. I also tried to use some white space since I like to fill the whole page.


I know I have scrapped this pic before, but I couldn't help scrapping it again! It is just the cutest isn't it?





I am a little late posting this layout (oppsies!). This was for the challenge last Monday at Scrap Tiffany to create a layout based on a sketch by Kim Hughes. I used the Scrapbook Circle November kit Radiant Harvest to complete this layout. Look at how cute little baby Frances is. I can't believe how fast she is growing up! She is almost walking now. I remember when I was worried she would never crawl. Well she does that and yes she gets into everything. The poor girl fell yesterday and bit her lip. I picked her up and blood was all over her mouth. I felt so bad. She laughed it off though. It is just like her to laugh. She is the eternally happy baby- always laughing and smiling. Her favorite new game is to throw her food over the edge of her high chair and watch the doggies lick it. She has fun and I never have to sweep the floor. Bonus!



Also I made this card for my friend's baby shower. The theme of the baby's room is elephants so I thought this SEI playday paper would be perfect.

And one more thing- November is my birthday month! To celebrate I will be having a give away on the blog this week! Check back to see what and when it is. Have a great night!

1 comment:

  1. the misting is gorgeous but i know what you mean about sometimes it being hit and miss. love that elephant card :D

    ReplyDelete