Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Happy March!

There's lots going on in March!

Here is this week's sketch for Scrapbook Challenges:


You can see what the DT did with the sketch here.

The Simply Obsessed reveals of the March kit Lucky Me began on Monday as well. You can check out the DT's work with the kit here. Check back on Thursday for my reveal.

On March 11th I am hosting the Layout challenge at Simply Obsessed blog.

On March 15th I will be giving a tutorial on the Scrapbook challenges site on working with wire and beads. 

And.......

March is my guest design month for Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker! I made the cutest lo's with her Willow Bee line. It is so so so so cute. I think they will be posted on the Nikki Sivils blog on March 15th, but I will let you know when I see them! 

I hope your March is starting out great!  

No comments:

Post a Comment