Saturday, March 27, 2010

Hello Spring!

The sun is shining, my baby girl is playing and I am on spring break! It doesn't get better than this! The weather is supposed to be nice this week and we have lots of fun plans. I can't wait! It also means I will have lots of pictures to scrap (hehe!).

Frances loves to be outside now. In fact as soon as I get home from work she is crying to go outside. We play and play and then when we come inside to make dinner she keeps handing me her coat to go outside again. She likes to look for birds outside. She points to all the birds she sees. I can't believe how much she knows now. Just last year she was still a little baby. Boy how times flies huh?

Anyway, My GDT projects have been posted on the Nikki Sivils blog for a week now so I can now post them here! Thanks so much to everyone who left comments. It was really sweet :)




I love the tree on this card. I cut the circles from an old book, inked them, stamped them and layered them to make my tree top. Add the Nikki Sivils tree branch sticker and you have this adorable tree.

For this card I cut the beehive with my cricut and then stapled it together to make a card. The inside says "honey". Get it? Hello honey? Because it's a beehive!

Thanks for stopping by. I have some fun news to share so I am planning a give away soon!

2 comments:

  1. wonderful LOs - so fresh and springy! Love that tree!!!!!!!! Going to have to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fab job with these papers!!! very creative!!

    ReplyDelete