Thursday, April 8, 2010

A little under the weather

The flu hit our house this week. Bad. First Frances was sick, then my husband was sick, then I was sick and now grandma is sick. I think part of the problem is that Frances just learned to kiss and is trying to give everything and everyone kisses! Not good for keeping the flu away :(

So no scrapbooking for me the last week, but there is a new sketch posted at Scrapbook challenges.


Also my April "Daily Grind" challenged is posted at Challenge Masters. It is to scrapbook some of your daily errands. All the details can be found here. If you enter you will entered into a random drawing for a RAK from me and in a drawing to win a prize from the current sponsor Cutter Creek store! It is a really cute package of scrapping goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment